What do I need to do to make an appointment?
How long does it take to get an appointment with Dr. Grosser?
- While it depends on her schedule, Dr. Grosser is usually able to fit patients in the same day or the next day for a consultation or follow up as long as she is in the office.
How far out does Dr. Grosser book for surgeries?
- This depends on previous bookings, and what needs to be done in preparation for your surgery. Most of the time a minimum of 2 weeks is needed from consultation to surgery for insurance approval, labs, preoperative medical clearance, operating room preparation, and more. However, urgent problems that require treatment within 24 to 48 hours can be addressed.
What do I need to bring with me to an appointment?
- Please bring ID, insurance information, referral information, previous records including any prior x-rays, MRI, or CT scans if pertinent to current problem.
- Here is a link to our POSMC patient portal for forms that can be filled out prior to your arrival to speed up your appointment time
Does Dr. Grosser see patients who have been operated on before?
- Yes! Dr. Grosser will see patients for second opinions or for possible revisions after the first 90 days of the original procedure. She respectfully suggests allowing the treating physician to continue care as the first three months are when much progress is made. Please have any outside records from prior operations including actual radiographic images, imaging reports, clinic visit reports, and most importantly operative notes.
What insurance plans does Dr. Grosser accept?
Dr. Grosser and I discussed surgery and I want to proceed. What next?
- Surgery is a big decision. If there are more specific questions that weren’t covered at the prior visit or you wish to have a family member/significant other present for continuing discussion please schedule a follow-up visit. If you have decided you are ready, please give our surgery scheduler a call at 972.250.5708.
What locations does Dr. Grosser work out of?
- Dr. Grosser sees patients at the POSMC office in Plano, Texas at 5228 W Plano Parkway.
- Dr. Grosser is credentialed at Legent Orthopedic Hospital and Baylor Frisco hospital, as well as Preston Plaza Surgery Center